Advanced Live Patient Course
If you have taken other tongue-tie courses and feel like you’re still not quite ready to start practicing yet, this course is for you.
The live patient course takes place at Dr. Baxter’s office in Birmingham, Alabama and offers attendees a personalized, hands-on, and comprehensive learning experience that gives them the confidence to treat children of all ages with tongue- and lip-ties.
This is an advanced course, so laser basics and the basics of the tongue- and lip-ties will not be covered. It is highly recommended to take Tongue-Tied Academy prior to the course.
The course includes:
- how to treat new patients
- what’s important to include in the follow-up visit
- ample time for discussion
- all the forms and materials our office uses to treat patients
We limit the number of attendees to four and see fewer patients than normal during our day together, so we can allow generous time for discussion and learning. Lunch is also provided.
Please note: 8 hours of ADA-approved CE Credits provided
100% of course fees are donated to local and global missions.
- Please keep in mind, this is an observational and didactic experience. You will not be treating patients during the course.
- Please note, since most of our patients are from out-of-town, and we are giving away our “secret sauce” of how we treat our patients, we are not currently accepting registrations from a ~3-hour driving radius of our office (See Exclusion Map if Close). Thank you for understanding.
- There is a $500 cancellation fee up to 30 days prior to the course start date. No refunds of the donation will be given if canceled 30 days prior to the start date.
3 in stock
This event has passed.
1 Has Sold